Phala Network, aiming to be the privacy infrastructure parachain in Polkadot ecosystem, has been under development for almost a year. With the help of Web3 Foundation and Parity on Substrate framework, Phala has achieved significant progress in our milestones, which could take millions of dollars and several years for our competitors to accomplish. Today, we are excited to announce our roadmap in the next few months including the big updates such as the launch of our new testnet Vendetta, pre-mainnet, and the support for Polkadot parachain consensus.
NPoS：A decentralized mechanism…
Phala Network의 핵심은 클라우드 컴퓨팅 네트워크이다. 감독 대상 프로그램에 개인 정보 보호를 제공하며, 스마트 계약의 신뢰할 수 있는 실행을 보장한다. Phala Network 개발자와 사용자는 스마트 계약 및 프로그램을 Phala에서 실행할 수 있으며 네트워크 배포를 완료한 후 업데이트 및 유지 관리할 수 있다. Phala는 Web2.0과 Web3.0의 장점을 결합하여, 데이터의 보안을 유지하면서 트랜젝션의 검증을 가능하게 하며, 모든 트랜젝션을 추적 가능하게 한다.
Phala는 두 가지 유형의 노드로 구성되는데, 첫번째는 TEE(Trusted Execution Environment)이다. TEE는 CPU의 …
2. pDiem M4: Support creating Diem accounts and signing transactions inside pRuntime;
3. Reviewed and merged “StakePad” backend into the main branch;
4. Refactored Secret Wallet, compatible with parachain.
* For better transparency, we’re logging progress on Phala GitHub Projects： https://github.com/orgs/Phala-Network/projects
2. Submitted a new W3F Grant Proposal: Open Node Framework — a Substrate node ops toolchain.
3. Rewrote ETH → Phala Chain swap relayer.
4. Phala Crowdloan event.
5. “StakePad” (formerly “LaunchPad”) backend completed — a Web app to simplify staking miners.
6. Refactored Phala to adopt the latest Substrate, joined restarted Rococo testnet.
The incentive event for the Phala community, 1000 PHA Bounty: Call for Sticker Masters, concluded a few days ago. According to stats, two participants won the Sticker Master & MEME Master titles with a total of 517 votes for their creative designs.
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) and Phala Network are happy to announce a project partnership to develop lightweight, low-cost, trustless bridges by leveraging Phala’s TEE-based confidential computing technology. BTG will be the first asset bridged, but the project is being built to work with tokens from any blockchain based on bitcoin’s underlying technology, including LTC, BCH, DOGE, BSV, and other long-tail offshoots of Bitcoin.
This will provide a path for the liquidity of the $36 billion market value of this coin family into the Polkadot ecosystem for use in smart contracts, DeFi, DEXes, and more.
1.Continued work on the reference mining pool.
2.Redesigning the Ethereum / Phala bridge.
3. Improving computing tasks mechanisms to work better with parachains.
Infrastructure of Web3.0 privacy protection